We, at APEX manufacture Jib cranes in different configurations and are as follows:
- Column mounted Jib cranes with standard arm (for 180o swivel arrangement)
- Column mounted Jib cranes with uplifted arm (for 180o swivel arrangement)
- Column mounted Jib crane with uplifted arm (for 360o swivel arrangement)
- Wall / Pillar mounted Jib crane with standard arm (for 180o swivel arrangement)
Decision regarding the configuration is made depending upon the available shed dimensions and lifting requirements of the client.
Further, the cranes can be offered either with an Electrically Operated Trolley (EOT) or a Hand Operated Trolley (HOT) dependent upon the client need and budget.
|Safe Working Load||500 kg to 5000 kg|
|Radius||1.5m to 10 m (or as per customer specification)|
|Height of Lift||As per customer specifications.|
|Class of Duty / Standards||Class 2(M5), Class 3(M7), Class 4(M8) as per IS 3177 / IS 807/ IS 3938. Also available as per FEM, DIN, BS or any other applicable international standards.|
|Speeds||Selected depending on client specifications / applications / shed dimensions / requirement|
|Crane Control||From floor through Pendant Push Buttons (Radio remote Control shall be offered as optional on customer choice)|
|Drive System||TTwin Drive through inline spur / helical gear box with standard IEC frame Squirrel Cage Induction with fail safe AC brakes.|
|Motors||Standard IEC frame Squirrel Cage Induction Motors for Hoisting, Cross Travel as well as Long Travel. Insulation Class for all motors B/F|
|Brakes||AC Electro Mechanical Brakes for Hoisting, Cross Travel and Long Travel motions.|
|Power Supply System||For Hoist and Cross Travel through Trailing Cables and for Crane through Trailing Cable / MS Angle Iron Conductors / Bare Copper Conductors (Depend on length of travel and on customer's choice)|
Standard Features of APEX Jib Cranes :
- Optimum design ensuring minimum Dead Weight, Wheel Loads, Head Rooms and Clearances, reducing building costs.
- Mast and the jib shall be rigidly designed to take care of live load and impact load of the crane.
- Swing post shall be mounted on spherical roller bearing support for the sturdiness of the crane.
- Guide rollers shall be provided for the rigidness of the jib.
- Uplifted jib shall be provided for the requirement of additional lift in the restricted space.